Attractive diamond mining investment project in West Africa
Mining is most profitable in countries with low development level. In economically weak countries there is less competition, cheaper labor, there is no idle cash (investments) and therefore the legislation is completely on the side of the investor. The diamond mining expedition in Sierra Leone, with the further sale of the asset, is one of the best investment proposals for 2018-19.
The project plan is extremely simple:
- Organization of the legal structure and access to the legal field of the state of Sierra Leone.
- Geologic studies of attractive areas in available land.
- Confirmation of the received geophysical data.
- Attraction of debt and equity finance.
- Full-scale exploration work on the NI 43-101 format.
- The withdrawal of an asset to the stock exchanges in Canada, Australia, Britain.
- Small mechanized surface mining for autonomous monetary self-sufficiency.